our rashguard has been reimagined into an ultra-sweet one piece with a chic grosgrain ribbon tie back and feminine ruffle hip detail. in our buttery soft fabric with custom print, this long sleeved one piece is fully lined except for the sleeves to allow for movement and breathability. designed for a complete look in one with UPF protection, this piece will help to keep your littles sun-safe.
note: we strongly advise against using aerosol sunscreens, which contain chemicals that may stain suits.
84% polyester, 16% spandex (lined)
hand wash with like colors
lay flat to dry
do not iron
do not bleach
- SKShannon K.Verified BuyerReviewinggirls midnight vineyard rashguard one pieceI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
Minnow swimsuits are our absolute favorite! We are in love with the summer in Maine (which we are vacationing there in July) collection!Was this helpful?
- MGMolly G.Verified BuyerReviewinggirls oasis blue gingham rashguard one pieceI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months ago5 Stars
The CUTEST suit! I ordered this so my son and daughter could have matching bathing suits this summer. Everything one it is so darling--it is super thick and the ruffles and the bow are just adorable. I will say that it runs pretty small. My 19mo daughter (who IS in the 90th percentile for height) went with the 3/4T option. There's a little bit of room for her to grow in it but not a ton! I would recommend sizing up!Was this helpful?
- BWB W.Reviewinggirls brock collection x minnow classic fleur rashguard one pieceI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
Love the style and my daughter seems comfortable in it. She doesn’t pull at her suit or wants it off.Was this helpful?
- KAKimberly A.Reviewinggirls brock collection x minnow classic fleur rashguard one pieceI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
Beautiful suit, great quality!Was this helpful?
- JKJackie K.Reviewinggirls brock collection x minnow classic fleur rashguard one pieceI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
My 4 years old LOVE IT.Was this helpful?