our bestselling boy's boardshort gets an update in navy blue with special peri blue contrast side binding that feels uniquely minnow. hitting at the perfect length for style and function, with a drawstring cord and elastic waistband. an inside stretch liner adds to the comfort and mobility - perfect for any activity!
note: we strongly advise against using aerosol sunscreens, which contain chemicals that may stain suits.
100% microfiber poly
inside liner: 86% nylon / 14% spandex
machine wash cold
lay flat to dry
do not iron
do not bleach
- EHElise H.Verified BuyerReviewingminnow x petite plume boys botanical block print boardieI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 months ago4 Stars
Very sweet! but runs VERY SMALL!! Size up for sure.Was this helpful?
- JTJulie T.Reviewingminnow x petite plume boys botanical block print boardieI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 months ago4 Stars
Adorable but fits VERY small. I had to buy two sizes up for all of my kids. I went off of the sizing chart and noticed they ran small so I bought one size up, but those were too small so had to order even bigger. Loved the cute matching men’s shorts but wish there were teen sizes to fit my 10-14 year olds. (11-12 was too small for my average sized 10 yo). Would be great if boys went up to size 16 to fill the gap between boys/men’s sizes.Was this helpful?Mminnow3 months agoThank you so much for your feedback! Size 13/14 is in the works for future seasons!
- AAbaVerified BuyerReviewingminnow x petite plume boys botanical block print boardieI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
Beautiful design, my grandsons will love theseWas this helpful?
- AAbaReviewingminnow x petite plume boys botanical block print boardieI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
Beautiful design and quick turnaround after ordering, my grandchildren will love themWas this helpful?
- CCrystal R.Verified BuyerReviewingboys café stripe boardieI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
Washes well, dries fast, great fit and love the pattern. I have two pairs for my boy now and will be buying more.Was this helpful?