our bestselling boy's boardshort gets an update in navy blue with special peri blue colorblock that feels uniquely minnow. hitting at the perfect length for style and function, with a drawstring cord and elastic waistband. an inside stretch liner adds to the comfort and mobility - perfect for any activity!
note: we strongly advise against using aerosol sunscreens, which contain chemicals that may stain suits.
100% microfiber poly
inside liner: 86% nylon / 14% spandex
machine wash cold
lay flat to dry
do not iron
do not bleach
- JRJoanna R.Verified BuyerReviewingminnow x sister parish boys cloister botanical boardieI recommend this productchild's age 3Rated 5 stars6 minutes agoSweet print, perfect fit
Both me and my son are obsessed with this boardie! The Sister Parish print is beautiful and the fit, as always, is perfect. There are no swimsuits for boys out there that compare to minnow’s design.
- MLMarissa L.Verified BuyerReviewingboys midnight vineyard boardieI recommend this productchild's age 5Rated 5 stars1 month agoSo Stylish
We sized up so my son has room to grow, we love matching sissy too
- PTPatty T.Verified BuyerReviewingboys new england red boardieI recommend this productchild's age 2Rated 5 stars1 month agoVery cute and great fit
Love your boarders This was third pair purchased.
- EHElise H.Verified BuyerReviewingminnow x petite plume boys botanical block print boardieI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 months ago4 Stars
Very sweet! but runs VERY SMALL!! Size up for sure.
- JTJulie T.Reviewingminnow x petite plume boys botanical block print boardieI recommend this productRated 4 stars5 months ago4 Stars
Adorable but fits VERY small. I had to buy two sizes up for all of my kids. I went off of the sizing chart and noticed they ran small so I bought one size up, but those were too small so had to order even bigger. Loved the cute matching men’s shorts but wish there were teen sizes to fit my 10-14 year olds. (11-12 was too small for my average sized 10 yo). Would be great if boys went up to size 16 to fill the gap between boys/men’s sizes.Mminnow4 months agoThank you so much for your feedback! Size 13/14 is in the works for future seasons!