Integrated marketing manager
location: charleston, sc
we’re looking for expert integrated marketer who has shown proven success in developing integrated marketing strategy and plans across all platforms. you will partner with marketing, channel leadership and creative partners to develop and execute end-to-end marketing plan. the ideal candidate will have worked in an integrated marketing role, developed end to end campaigns, worked in retail and managed marketing initiatives that drive business results.
• own marketing planning process and execution – annual integrated marketing calendar
• lead the integrated marketing planning process for business initiatives, new store openings, marketing campaigns, including crafting and owning the marketing strategy, integrated marketing plan, and budget.
• own master schedule and planning of marketing campaigns, calendars and channel timing
• writing detailed briefs for asset creation and ensuring timely delivery
• own the development of campaigns including but not limited to evergreen, new product launches and offline events / branded moments
• ensure the right functional / channel objectives and KPI are properly identified.
• coordinate marketing plan with events, PR, website and stores
• act as strategic liaison between product development, retail, CX and marketing – own the whitespace between product and sales
• regularly review and use consumer and market research data to inform product positioning and messaging strategies
• complete post mortems and value of marketing campaigns; for continuous improvement of Minnow marketing efforts
• support VP/director on marketing budget and approval processes
• support growth objectives by maintaining a high level of community engagement across all social platforms that results in increased brand advocacy
• in partnership with the creative, write and implement direct email marketing campaigns
• communicate and coordinate with Wholesale to gather insights for improved messaging, collateral and target audience understanding
• gather voice of customer, voice of sales insights
• lead strategic priority initiatives for the business
• challenge the norm, be willing to think big
skills & qualifications:
- 5+ years of proven experience in a similar marketing role (not overall experience)
- DTC experience a must
- 2 years of social media / marketing experience
- knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Snap, Twitter, etc) and how each can work together effectively and efficiently.
- able to translate direction/strategy into cohesive and telling story.
- ability to set direction, build recommendations and drive them through the organization.
- ability to work in a distributed team set-up.
- ability to build and manage to a budget
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ability to manage multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment while maintain a positive and professional work environment
- strong analytical skills for measuring/tracking success
- experience managing external agencies or partners
- unlimited vacation policy
- benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- generous employee discount and occasional perks
email email@example.com with subject line “Integrated marketing manager” and include your resume