location: charleston, sc
we are looking for an operations lead based at our HQ in Charleston, SC.
the focus of the role is driving operational excellence and execution across a range of disciplines; supporting director of ops with supply chain management, wholesale operations, retail operations and technology. We are looking for someone with the experience and drive to ensure the company is performing at its best potential, assuring productivity and efficiency while seeking to reduce costs and improve operational metrics.
- Active management and key point of contact for 3PL; which will involve quarterly reviews, process improvement identification and partnering on service improvement and cost saving initiatives.
- Ownership of Cin 7 (ERP); be the point of contact for the organization and our external partners for all ERP operations, development and troubleshooting. This includes ownership of tasks within system and ensuring the organization has clear r&r
- Ownership of minnow internal and external packaging suite; sourcing, development and in-stock
- Distribution Optimization & Transportation; own international and domestic shipping contracts, relationships and service levels specific to the needs of our stores, wholesale partners and end customers. Consistently look for opportunities to optimize service levels and cost
- Product Information Support including barcode creation, synchronization between Shopify, ERP, NuOrder and WHS systems
- Customer Service; supporting our customer service team with leadership, process optimization with a focus on improving overall customer experience. Develop a key set of Customer Service metrics aligned to a defined Customer Service strategy
- Project and Program Management of key initiatives; pop up / events, in-office ops, managing a project plan across multiple functional areas ensuring timing and success
- Develop key operational KPIs across the organization to track and measure with a focus on efficiency and cost savings in how the business is operated
- Key operational point of contact for Drop Ship accounts; ensuring accuracy and product catalogues are current in partner systems and point of contact for troubleshooting.
- Wholesale outbound; ensuring OTIF outbound from 3PL to wholesale accounts. Act as liaison between 3PL and account team.
skills & qualifications:
- bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role, across all areas of coverage
- erp experience
- Managing 3PL and warehousing experience
- retail, ecommerce and wholesale apparel experience
- commercial & negotiation experience specific to contracts and 3rd parties
- project management qualifications; or key responsibility of previous role
- must be proficient in Microsoft office, word, excel and outlook
- working knowledge of apparel and experience with textiles
- ability to work efficiently with strong time-management skills
- strong communication skills and extremely detail-orientated
- ability to proactively troubleshoot and problem solve
- ability to self-prioritize workflow to ensure deadlines are met in a fast-paced, dynamic, growth environment.
- possess a can-do attitude, willing to roll up your sleeves and solve
- hybrid role (3 days in-office in Charleston)
- benefits - medical, dental, vision and 401K
- generous employee discounts and occasional perks
email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “operations manager" and include your resume