department: wholesale sales
part time (20 hours / week with room to grow)
We are looking for a wholesale manager to maintain relationships with our wholesale accounts and grow the wholesale business.
specific duties / responsibilities:
- Maintain, nurture, and serve existing accounts. Identify and convert new drop ship partner opportunities. Identify key hotels/resorts country clubs/ boutiques, prepare partnership proposals and pitch brand to them.
- Communicate with wholesale accounts on new product launches
- monitor wholesale email box, ensure product gets to retailers, identify and implement new processes to streamline workflow, Review new account inquiries and approve based on internal qualifications.
skills & qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of experience in wholesale account management / sales, luxury brands a plus
- go-getter who takes initiative in seeking out new accounts / nurturing existing relationships
- proactive and detail oriented but can also move fast and manage tight timelines
email email@example.com with subject line “wholesale sales” and include your resume