minnow's bestselling boy's boardshort gets an update from our nantucket-inspired collaboration with tuckernuck in this blue toile print. hitting at the perfect length for style and function, with a drawstring cord and elastic waistband. an inside stretch liner adds to the comfort and mobility - perfect for any activity!
note: we strongly advise against using aerosol sunscreens, which contain chemicals that may stain suits.
100% microfiber polyester
inside liner: 90% nylon, 10% spandex
machine wash cold
lay flat to dry
do not iron
do not bleach
- SGShelby G.Reviewingboys sea blue boardieI recommend this productchild's age 5Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFAVORITE BATHING SUITS EVER!
We absolutely love minnow swim boardies for my 5 year old! My son is very picky and has me cut the tag out of everything, but has no complaints with these swim trunks. The lining is sooooo soft. Holds up well at the beach too!
- STSusan T.Verified BuyerReviewingboys peri blue colorblock boardieI recommend this productchild's age 0-1Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBoys boardie
With 3 grandchildren, Minnow swim has been a favorite for years. The styles and quality, as well as coordinating options, cannot be beat!
I purchased 2 of these boys boardies in tiny size 1 recently, for 2 new baby gifts, pairing them up with cute monogrammed towels . They made such a cute and thoughtful gift, plus introduced 2 new mommies to Minnow swim.
- DFDebbie F.Verified BuyerReviewingminnow x sister parish boys sea leaf boardieI recommend this productchild's age 5Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoReview on my order
Bought for my grandchildren..my daughter (their mom) loved them!
- SSaraVerified BuyerReviewingminnow x sister parish boys sea leaf boardieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSo impressed!
These bathing suits looked so adorable on all kids in Cabo. I am so impressed with the quality! Definitely will be purchasing many more styles and prints the future.
- MOMary O.Verified BuyerReviewingminnow x sister parish boys sea leaf boardieI recommend this productchild's age 7Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoADORABLE
He hasn't gotten a chance to wear them yet so I can't comment on wash and wear but these are adorable and can't wait to see them this summer!