this unisex long sleeve rash guard is unlined for a lighter feel. raglan sleeves allow for plenty of movement and a closer fit. designed for extra coverage, this full coverage top will help to keep your littles sun-safe.
note: we strongly advise against using aerosol sunscreens, which contain chemicals that may stain suits.
82% polyester / 18% spandex
rinse your swimsuit after each use & wash by hand in cool water with gentle detergent
lay flat to dry; do not tumble dry
do not store while damp
do not bleach
do not iron
note: some sunscreens contain the ingredient avobenzone which can cause discoloration on swimwear.
- CTConnie T.Verified BuyerReviewingunisex navy rashguardI recommend this productchild's age 2Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoTerrific quality
Love all of your swimwear. It’s so worth the money. Super cute and wonderful quality!
- JNJohanna N.Verified BuyerReviewingunisex sea blue rashguardI recommend this productchild's age 0-1Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoadorable rash guard
My little boy typically wears 9-12 months or 12-18 months depending on the brand. The size 1 fit perfectly without being tight, and it was easy to get on and off. The sea blue color looked cute with the navy diaper cover.
- KBKristi B.Verified BuyerReviewingunisex peri blue rashguardI recommend this productchild's age 5Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSummer must have!
We purchase these year after year. They last for many summers for our family. I find that they run tts, we size up for an extra season of wear. Beautiful colors and the quality is why we keep coming back!
- KWkatie w.Verified BuyerReviewingunisex navy rashguardI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat item-runs small
Great quality, run pretty small, if between sizes size up
- BRBonnie Rae F.Verified BuyerReviewingunisex sea blue rashguardI recommend this productchild's age 5Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoAdorable
Fits great and well made!