this ultra-sweet one piece rashguard has been reimagined with a chic grosgrain ribbon tie back and feminine ruffle hip detail. featured in a custom slate floral print and in buttery soft fabric, this long sleeved one piece is fully lined except for the sleeves to allow for movement and breathability. designed for a complete look in one with UPF protection, this piece will help to keep your littles sun-safe!
note: we strongly advise against using aerosol sunscreens, which contain chemicals that may stain suits.
84% polyester, 16% spandex (lined)
hand wash with like colors
lay flat to dry
do not iron
do not bleach
- SKShannon K.Verified BuyerReviewinggirls midnight vineyard rashguard one pieceI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months ago5 Stars
Minnow swimsuits are our absolute favorite! We are in love with the summer in Maine (which we are vacationing there in July) collection!Was this helpful?
- MGMolly G.Verified BuyerReviewinggirls oasis blue gingham rashguard one pieceI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months ago5 Stars
The CUTEST suit! I ordered this so my son and daughter could have matching bathing suits this summer. Everything one it is so darling--it is super thick and the ruffles and the bow are just adorable. I will say that it runs pretty small. My 19mo daughter (who IS in the 90th percentile for height) went with the 3/4T option. There's a little bit of room for her to grow in it but not a ton! I would recommend sizing up!Was this helpful?
- BWB W.Reviewinggirls brock collection x minnow classic fleur rashguard one pieceI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
Love the style and my daughter seems comfortable in it. She doesn’t pull at her suit or wants it off.Was this helpful?
- KAKimberly A.Reviewinggirls brock collection x minnow classic fleur rashguard one pieceI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
Beautiful suit, great quality!Was this helpful?
- JKJackie K.Reviewinggirls brock collection x minnow classic fleur rashguard one pieceI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
My 4 years old LOVE IT.Was this helpful?