team minnow summer reading list
summer is in full swing and whether you're packing your carry-on, sitting on the porch in your favorite pajamas or lounging poolside in the backyard, there's nothing quite like picking up a fresh book in the sunny season.
- “The Southern Book Club’s Guide To Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix is a captivating thriller I’m currently devouring. Also, Mermaid School by Joanne Stewart Wetzel is a sweet story my daughter and I love to read together.” — rachel z.
- “my favorite is Seventeenth Summer by Maureen Daly. a classic summer love story. one of those can’t-put-it-down reads.” — julia b.
- “when we're not at the pool, my son Palmer and I love spending hot summer afternoons at the library (the same one I grew up visiting!). our current favorite read is Tickle Monster — I'll do anything for a sweet baby laugh!” — kate m.
- “People We Meet on Vacation” by Emily Henry is a page turner in all the best ways.” — keelin m.
- “Blueberries for Sal by Robert McCloskey is my 5 year old’s favorite.” — katie r.
- “Every Summer After by Carly Fortune is a must.” — megan e.
- “The Hotel Nantucket by Elin Hilderbrand is an amazing beach read with a bit of scandal…” — katie h.
- “Social Engagement by Avery Carpenter Forrey for me and Goodnight Martha's Vineyard with my baby!” — sydney w.
- “the forever classic Where’s Spot by Eric Hill, as well as Beach Baby by Danielle Wilson are on repeat at the moment with my 9 month old.” — ali p.