86% Polyester 14% Lycra
rinse your swimsuit after each use & wash by hand in cool water with gentle detergent
lay flat to dry; do not tumble dry
do not store while damp
do not bleach
do not iron
note: some sunscreens contain the ingredient avobenzone which can cause discoloration on swimwear.
- BHBrittany H.Verified BuyerReviewinggirls navy with white trim ruffle strap bikiniI recommend this productchild's age 8Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoNavy perfection!
This ruffle strap bikini is my daughter’s new favorite! We got her typical swim size and the top and bottom fit perfectly. We especially love the back tie on the top so we can adjust it to fit her slim frame better.
- MMeghanReviewinggirls charleston green cabana stripe ruffle strap bikiniI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks ago5 Stars
Two piece but still classic
- ACAngela C.Verified BuyerReviewinggirls linear citrus ruffle strap bikiniI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year ago5 Stars
The fabric is great quality. The print is darling. The fit is true to size. The cut offers good coverage.
- LLLayne L.Reviewinggirls mosaic blue floral ruffle strap bikiniI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years ago5 Stars
Love this suit! But runs small! Daughter is 22 months and returning the size 2 for size 3
- AHApril H.Reviewinggirls pink ruffle strap bikiniI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years ago4 Stars
We love Minnow! We buy a suit or two every season. The only reason I can’t give this suit 5 stars is because the sizing always seems a little off. I consistently buy a full size larger than what my daughter is wearing and the bathing suit just fits. The two pieces-the top always fits great but the bottoms are so snug. I’m hoping the suit we just bought will fit in a couple of months. The suit is just the cutest though. We get so many compliments!